Production Sound Mixer
I am a Production Sound Mixer living in Los Angeles, CA. I love what I do. Quick with a smile and if needed a good restaurant recommendation.
Yes, I was that little kid that ran around with his parents video cameras. I feel fortunate to have my hobby as my vocation. I have over 22 years of professional production sound mixing experience. Production Sound Mixer on dozens of episodic dramas and comedic network shows. I am well versed in mixing “ad-lib” comedy and “on the fly” styles of narrative projects. I have the experience and the gear to fit any style of production. All gear is top quality and travel ready.
- Over 22 years of professional broadcast Sound Mixing experience
- Production Sound Mixer on dozens of network episodic shows and Features
- Full multi track audio package for productions local and beyond
- Experience: Narrative, Episodic, Documentaries, and Commercials
- Positive can do attitude
- Passport is current and all gear is travel ready
- Member of CAS (Cinema Audio Society)
- Member of I.A.T.S.E. Local 695
- Member of Academy of Television Arts and Sciences
- 2015 Emmy Nomination Sound Mixing “Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck”
- 1996 Winner, LA Area Emmy Award for Achievement in Sound for Cycles Of Life
- Education: Degree in Television & Film Production at Orange Coast College (CA) + Film and Audio Engineering at Cal State Long Beach (CA)