LA Based Production Sound Mixer
Yes, I was that little kid that ran around with his parents video cameras making movies. I feel fortunate to have my hobby as my vocation. I have over 20 years of professional production sound mixing experience. I have the experience and the gear to fit any style of production. All of my gear is top quality and travel ready with a smile.
- Production Sound Mixer of 2 Los Angeles Emmy Award Winning PBS series
- Sound Mixer For 2000 Academy Award Nominated Documentary “Man on Lincoln’s Nose”
- Best Sound Nomination for 2015 Emmy Award for “Curt Kobain: Montage of Heck”
- No Job too small or large with a positive “can do attitude.”
- Experience includes: Narrative, Episodic, Documentaries, Commercials, and more!!
- Member of CAS (Cinema Audio Society)
- Member of I.A.T.S.E. Local 695
- Member of Academy of Television Arts & Sciences