LA Based Production Sound Mixer
I have over 22 years of professional production sound mixing experience. Production Sound Mixer on dozens of episodic dramas and Comedy network shows as well as feature film work. I am well versed in mixing “ad-lib” comedy and “on the fly” styles of narrative projects. I have the experience and the gear to fit any style of production. All gear is top quality and travel ready.
- Production Sound Mixer of 2 Los Angeles Emmy Award Winning PBS series
- Sound Mixer 2000 Academy Award Nominated Documentary “Man on Lincoln’s Nose”
- Best Sound Nomination for 2015 Emmy Award for “Curt Kobain: Montage of Heck”
- No Job too small or large with a positive “can do attitude.”
- Experience includes: Narrative, Episodic, Documentaries, Commercials, and more!!
- Member of CAS (Cinema Audio Society)
- Member of I.A.T.S.E. Local 695
- Member of Academy of Television Arts & Sciences
contact me at: email@example.com